After noon on Friday, March 20, 2020:
- Residents are encouraged to remain on campus. Residents who travel off campus, for any reason other than a doctor’s visit, will be required to self-quarantine off campus for 14 days. The resident must provide a note from their physician upon their return.
- The U.S. Post Office on the Louisville Campus remains open, but all customers must complete a Wellness and Travel Screening and must enter through the main entrance. They have, of course, had a drop in business and their hours may change.
- Campus mail will be sanitized and delivered to individual residents or community mailboxes with a minimal delay.
- Meal delivery services and any needed groceries will be provided by each community. Restaurant or personal meal deliveries will not be permitted. All general groceries or other personal/household deliveries – not specific to the individual – will be considered donated supplies and will contributed to campus operations.
- All deliveries to campus (including UPS, FedEx and Amazon) will be collected at the Gate House by Security. It will be sanitized and delivered to your individual residence. Grocery items will be provided by each community. Outside deliveries for individual residents – including meals and groceries – will not be permitted.
- Free laundry services will be available for all residents, including personal items. Personal laundry drop offs will no longer be accepted. We know this is a big responsibility. We are preparing to meet the demand. Communities with coin laundry facilities, will have no charge for use of these machines.
- Prescription deliveries will be sanitized and delivered to individual residents. Please call your community’s executive director to arrange for Masonic to pick-up prescriptions at your pharmacy. You are encouraged to request a 30 day or more fill of any needed medications. Many insurance providers are allowing multi-month and more immediate refills because of COVID-19.
- All vendor deliveries for community provisions – food, household items, office and medical supplies – will be delivered to the exterior community door or loading dock and we will bring it into the community.
- New admissions to our health care centers and new move-ins to our independent living communities will be permitted, following a Wellness and Travel screening.
- Recreational walkers, biker riders and dog walkers — who are not employees or residents – will be temporarily prohibited from using our campus. If you need to make arrangements for your pets, please contact your community executive director.
- Rehabilitation therapy services will temporally close for off-campus outpatient guests.
- Access to the Corporate Resource Center is restricted. Accommodations have been made for most corporate support staff to work from home. Phone calls to corporate will be redirected to an offsite employee.
Private Home Health and Home Care
· We are determining policies regarding private home care and home health care givers who serve our independent living residents. Independent living residents who require home or medical care should contact their executive director to discuss temporary arrangements for their caregiving needs.
We know that there are many new policies being implemented each day. We will do our best to be flexible while doing our best to limit exposure. If you have questions about any of these new policies, please contact your loved ones community executive director.