Money Matters – first Thursday of every month10:00 am
Join Vice President of Sales Brent Bayes for personal or small group consultation where he is offering an opportunity to:
- review qualifications and provide a personal financial assessment
- review and discuss the different contract types and pros and cons of each
- go over tax implications and advantages
- provide overview of retirement living costs, cost comparison, etc.
- discuss the advantages and disadvantages of long-term care insurance
Event dates and times: This event is offered on the first Thursday of every month from 10 – 11 am.
Event location: The Card Room, located inside the Sales and Marketing Offices at 3703 Johnson Hall Dr., Masonic Home, KY 40041.
Reserve your spot for the next upcoming session by calling 502.515.2455 or by filling out the form below.