Masonic Home Village
At Masonic Home Village, seniors enjoy independent living on our parklike campus that's close to shopping, dining and entertainment.
Comfortable and welcoming environment
The Village is a community of 150 apartments that spans 10 buildings, spread across our sprawling Olmsted-designed grounds.
- Traditional one- and two-bedroom floor plans
- Loft apartments with 19-ft. ceilings
- Cable television and high-speed Internet access
- Onsite security and maintenance
- Full-service hair and nail salon
- U.S. Post Office
- Housekeeping options available
- Activities and social opportunities
- Off-campus transportation and outings
Opportunities for an active and fulfilling lifestyle
At the heart of the Village is Club Olmsted, which includes a 30-seat cinema, crafts studio, billiards room, card parlor, library and sundry shoppe. Dining services are provided by The Bistro, a casual restaurant open to campus residents, their families and guests.